You are here
Call Center Representative
USD25,000 - USD35,000
- Global financial services company is seeking a Customer Service Representative!!
- Customer Service Representative in Henderson Nevada
About Our Client
Global reputable bank is looking to expand their Customer Service team!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Prepare daily report of all system orders processed accurately & completely.
- Proactively notifying customers of potential delivery delays/issues.
- Responsible for supporting the call center when necessary.
- Ensure timely responses to system requests
- Responsible for processing all orders received via system and manual means. This includes but is not limited to: order processing, order confirmation, follow through, updating order, documentation of notes & entering POD information..
- Within this position the associate is required to be aware of and abide by the quality policy and objectives.
- Quickly & professionally answer inbound customer service calls
- Routing customer requests to the appropriate Dispatcher or other employee
- Communicate changes to dispatch/warehouse regarding customer orders
- Meet CSR productivity and quality standards
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Display a friendly, helpful personality.
- Strong customer service, data entry, communication & organization skills.
- Common sense and sound decision making skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
What's on Offer
Salary $25,000 annually based on experience + Bonus + Benefits!