You are here
Campaign Assistant for Non Profit
Looking for Jr. Admins to assist Non Profit
Campaign Assistant Needed
About Our Client
Founded in 1949, our client is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services.
A campaign assistant is needed to drive to participating schools to pick up donations before returning to the Melville, LI office to count those donations, prepare deposits and facilitate any necessary accompanying paperwork.
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for and commitment to campaigning;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong competence when on the phone;
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team.
- Skills in communicating via social media tools
- Ability to organize own time and act on own initiative
- Experience at undertaking evidence based research
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work alongside great people that believe in the same cause.