You are here
Campus Recruiter - Financial Services
- Top-Tier Financial Services Firm Seeks Campus Recruiter
- Urgent Hire - Campus Recruiter in Fairfield County, CT
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established leader in the financial services industry. Based in lower Fairfield County, our client is a large organization with over 100 employees based in Connecticut alone. Actively seeking new ways to improve their industry, this firm promotes having an open mind in the workplace.
A fast-pace environment, our client is striving to exceed expectations and invest in their employees as they grow into larger roles.
In this position, the Campus Recruiter will be part of a large, upbeat team who represents the firm throughout local areas. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the portfolio of intern and full time offer candidates from local schools
- Full-life point of contact for these candidates
- Develop strategic initiatives on how to improve local talent acquisition processes
- Act as the main point of contact between hiring managers and candidates
- Partner and foster relationships with universities and colleges
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will tend to thrive in dynamic environments, approach challenges with common sense, and have a "can-do" attitude. Additionally, the following requirements are essential:
- Bachelor Degree in non-Finance field (HR, Psychology, Political Science)
- 0-3 years of experience in client services, recruitment, project coordination, and/or administrative roles
- Ability to partner with managers and clients while representing the firm in a successful manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Awesome opportunity to join a leading, growing organization that offers the ability to move around internally, partner with senior management, and a competitive compensation package.