You are here
Work for an industry leading, global brand.
Opportunity to grow your career and expand your skill set.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest food and beverage manufacturing companies in the world. The Capacity Planner will join a successful team of supply chain professionals already in place and striving toward a world class operation. This role will be fast paced, cross-functional and for the right person could grow into management on a fast track basis.
The Capacity Planner will be responsible for maintaining a long term plan for multiple production facilities. The ideal candidate will have multi-site planning experience, have worked within SAP, and will understand long term forecasting. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain the short and long-term plans for your assigned facilities
- Work with on-site planners to coordinate daily plans with long-term goals
- Work with multiple departments to support business initiatives and strategic decisions
- Develop contingency plans as needed and conduct ad hoc reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience planning within SAP is a must
- Strong data analytics experience required
- Experience working with multiple facilities required
- Demonstrated leadership skills preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and a bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.