You are here
Capital Adequacy Senior Analyst
Top tier investment bank located in New York City
Massive career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Top tier global investment bank located in Manhattan. The bank offers massive career growth opportunities and internal mobility.
- Develop, implement and maintaining the framework to support the IHC's capital adequacy calculations and Y9C schedule HC-R reporting.
- Develop, maintain and run existing RWA calculators for multiple products
- Develop and maintain RWA reporting and analytics including month over month variances, and business unit RWA allocations
- Data aggregation including implementation and maintenance of tactical and strategic data sourcing processes
- Development of strategic solutions for RWA calculations under US Basel 3 standardized requirements
- Develop RWA optimization strategies and partner with business units to implement strategies
- Develop and maintain required controls, documentation and governance processes related to all aspects of the role
- Review CCAR RWA forecasting methodology including calculation support
The Successful Applicant
- 3 + years of experience in the following areas: Basel III regulatory capital, broker/dealer or capital markets industry.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Thorough understanding of the US Basel 3 capital rules.
- Advanced financial analysis skills and experience.
- Broad understanding of Capital Markets, Retail Banking, and Wealth Management.
- Familiarity with operational and support environment issues.
- Demonstrated ability to foster and respond to the culture of the capital markets industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits