You are here
Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst
Large property REIT seeking a Capital and Fixed Asset profesisonal
Fantastic opportunity join a growing Finance and Accouting team.
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large property management and Real Estate REIT who are looking to hire a highly experienced real estate and accounting professional as a Capital and Fixed Asset Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounting and fixed asset professional to join a growing accounting and finance function within an exciting Property Management and REIT based in Austin, TX.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintain FAS (Fixed Asset Sub ledger's) for the firms portfolio of large properties. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of balance sheets and account reconciliations
- Assisting in Month end close processes
- Analyse fixed asset projection reports
- Manage fixed asset transactions including constriction in process, capitalisation and depreciation
- Analyse all fixed assets for book and all local tax purposes according to GAAP and Tax regulations
- Perform Monthly analysis and reconcile fixed assets
- Ensure SOX process is defined and executed of fixed asset process.
- Be the lead accounting expert for the firms growing REIT portfolio and the lead for all FAS
The Successful Applicant
The successful accounting professional must have a string background and understanding of Fixed Asset Tax, Depreciation and corporate accounting processes. Alongside this you must have:
- Bachelors Degree (Accounting preferable)
- 4 years of Fixed Asset and or Real Estate property Analyst experience
- Strong experience and understanding of financial controls including SOX and GAAP
- Excellent Excel, forecasting and processing skills.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that will include a competitive base salary, bonus and a Strong benefits package including health care and 401k.