You are here
Capital Markets Compliance Director
Exciting Opportunity to Join a Growing Team!
World Renowned Financial Corporation!
About Our Client
- World renowned finanical corporation.
- The relevant candidate will have experience with securitzation, namely structured or fixed income products
- The main responsibility of this position will be to build out a program from the the ground up that oversees master agreements, and policies and procedures related to the these debt products
- The role will also involve coordinating with the legal team and risk management groups to maintain a comprehensive view of securitization arrangements and related policies and procedures
- The successful candidate will have experience in providing risk assessment support and subject matter expertise related to trust compliance relating to compliance testing for securitization agreements
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience with knowledge of Structured Products / Fixed Income products (debt)
- Bachelor's degree or J.D
- Experience working at a global Bank or renowend Law firm dealing in securities
- Experience working with compliance contracts and risk management
- Experience working effectively in a team environment
- Strong communcation skills
What's on Offer
Competieve salary with great benefits and relocation package.