You are here
Capital Markets - Project Manager
Opportunity on-site at HQ of a leading global financial services corporation
Leading solutions provider with strong relationships with global banks
About Our Client
Premier global providor of IT and Business Process consulting services with long with-standing relationships with leading global banks and financial services firms.
With an amalgamation of passionate employees, innovative services and delighted customers, our client, one of the fastest growing automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services, has been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Our client's multi-pronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
- Excellent Knowledge & Experience on end to end Middle office process
- Coordination with global project teams and third-party vendors or client Business units and the client
- Gather Business Requirements.
- Oversees project progress and manage junior project managers, SMEs, Business Analysts, Testing and other IT analysts
- Responsible for setting project direction and providing project oversight
- Provide visibility and control for Management / Key Stakeholders
- Enable Client to deliver projects in a controlled manner
- Provide timely and standardized communication
- Ensure the projects remain tied to strategy and priorities
- Optimize the use of standard and automated processes to drive consistency and compliance across projects by ensuring set standards are being followed
- Provide a global view of resources, and effectively manage resource utilization
- Manage program quality reviews, analysis, status reporting activities
- Update the repository of projects underway, work-plan, change requests, etc.
- Gather project data and production of information/reports for management
- Ownership of administrative activities including reporting
The Successful Applicant
Domain Skills :
- Project management skill required.
- Excellent Knowledge & Experience on end to end Middle office process (Trade support, OTC derivative…).
- Ability to understand the roles and functions of Derivatives team
- Follows procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of derivatives processing
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.