You are here
Care Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager
Professional, fun, result-driven environment with potential for career growth.
About Our Client
Immediate opportunity at a major international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management. With over three centuries of history and expertise in banking this global financial institution operates in over 50 countries and has nearly 140,000 employees. Their focus is to move, loan, invest, and safeguard money for consumers and clients worldwide.
- Receive incoming phone calls and internet chat sessions from customers and service their needs successfully and professionally.
- Keenly listen and create rapport with customer.
- Quickly recognize and evaluate customer needs.
- Properly service customer accounts through use of computer software application.
- Observe compliance regulations and security policies.
- Meet performance standards set by department
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in customer service. Must have exceptional performance and attendance record.
- First-rate oral communications skills (grammar, etiquette, active listening, empathy, positive tone) and written skills (spelling, sentence construction, proper word choice).
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strict attention to detail, recognize significance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of PC and internet skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Banking or credit card knowledge a strong plus
- Sales experience favored for cross, up and down selling
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 401k Plan
- Health-care/Dental/Vision Package
- Social company