You are here
Case Manager - Growing Firm
Growing Healthcare Firm located near Conshohocken
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Audit records and documentation to ensure progress notes.
- Ensure and maintain all documents are performed timely and accurately.
- Prepare written reports for agencies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 0-5 years related experience.
- Effective verbal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented; multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.