You are here
USD1 - USD2
Work for a great organization with tremendous growth opportunity
Performs complex cash management and cash forecasting duties
About Our Client
Our client is a large non-profit organization in Center City.
- Performs complex cash management and cash forecasting duties
- Ensure procurement of funds and monitors investments, collections and cash balances
- Liaison to and performs relationship maintenance activities with various financial institutions and business partners
- Supports accounting and finance team through the generation and analysis of various reports, schedules, etc.
- Provides financial reporting support including statement of cash flows, compliance reporting, financial statement forecasting and financial statements reviews for more complex debt facilitates, etc.
- Performs complex departmental tasks, as required, such as creating new financial instrument models and related updates to the treasury management system
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business administration field
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification or similar professional certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years previous experience in Treasury and/or Cash Management
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office including working knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables
- Advanced knowledge of treasury concepts, practices and procedures
What's on Offer
contract to hire role, great pay, excellent working environment