You are here
Category Manager - Corporate Services and Facilities
Global F500 organization with robust procurement function
Strong executive coaching program
About Our Client
A leader in their field, our client offers both local and international career development opportunities for all levels in the company with a global scale.
- Sourcing and contract management of indirect categories. This includes but is not limited to sourcing, contract negotiations, vendor management, and category strategy development.
- Act as the project manager for sourcing projects by pulling together cross functional teams and establishing a clear set of steps to achieve agreed upon strategic goals.
- Lead the implementation of process improvement and standardization initiatives to drive cost savings.
- Manage multiple, complex RFP's, negotiation activities and category strategies at one time.
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships with key internal stakeholders and suppliers in order to share best practices to understand and challenge business decisions.
- Identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations in order to maximize procurement strategic planning initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in applicable field
- Minimum 7 years purchasing experience including contract negotiation, vendor management, and category management exposure.
- Proficient in stakeholder / supplier management and communications.
- Experience with emerging markets regarding sourcing, quality and delivery performance.
What's on Offer
The target base salary for qualified candidates is $100,000 - $120,000 + bonus