You are here
Category Manager - CPG (infant products)
Work from home opportunity.
Category Management role with a leading consumer goods business.
About Our Client
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommendations, and performance monitoring.
- Conducts category and shopper performance analyses
- Conducts market coverage analysis of category
- Conducts location, space and adjacency analyses & audits
- Conducts assortment analyses
- Conducts plan-o-gram (POG) audits and assessments
- Conducts pricing analyses
- Lead Category and Shopper discussions with customer
- Leads JBP analytics, as requested
- Serve as an objective advisor on category 5P best practices
- Manages and updates category scorecard for assigned customers
- Develops and updates category & shopper inputs into SAP
- Develops assortment, retail pricing, promotion, shelving and product tactics and plans
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years category management experience.
What's on Offer
- 100% 401k match up to 5%
- Generous compensation
- Strong historical bonus payouts