You are here
CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst
USD20 - USD45 per hour (USD41,597 - USD93,593)
- My client is a leading foreign investment bank.
- My client is looking for an Analyst to support the Market Risk team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading global invesetment bank.
The CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creating CCAR reports
- Updating existing CCAR reports
- Analyzing and investigating data integrity issues and exceptions
- Reporting and performing validation checks on movements
- Evaluating and alayzing market risk exposures utilizing statistical approaches
- Ensuring timely and accurate risk reports
- Implementing improved controls
The Successful Applicant
The CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Finance, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, etc.
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services professionals in New York.