You are here
CCAR / PPNR
Join a leading firm with great culture
Smaller team with wide exposure
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services firm located in New York, New York. They are looking to add a senior Analyst to their CCAR / PPNR team.
- The candidate will be required to develop and manage a rigorous modeling framework for assessing the impact on the balance sheet, P&L and capital position of relevant business units from exogenous shocks to interest rates, or stress to the financial and economic environment.
- The candidate will have responsibility for building the requisite PPNR models.
- Project management responsibility, with ongoing communication with all stakeholders.
- As part of the relationship with the Research and Strategy Group, the individual will be expected to become integrated into the ongoing CCAR and EWST forecasting and modelling apparatus in the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of the US business and regulatory environment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business/Accounting/Financial Management or other related field.
- Strong accounting background, with the ability to read, understand, and interpret balance sheets and P&L statements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel necessary for success in the role
- Knowledge of basic econometric techniques will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of US financial system, especially the capital markets is preferred
What's on Offer
My client is offering the CCAR / PPNR candidate a competitive base + bonus compensation structure for their New York, New York location.