You are here
CCAR - Vice President
- Boston based
- Globally recognised firm
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest financial services entities in the world. Highly reputable and a leader in its field, they are aggressively expanding their CCAR Financial Reporting team and hope to attract a market leading team, to reflect their eminent position in the market.
The Finance Regulatory Solutions Team is seeking AVPs and VPs to join regulatory driven, complex and cross-organizational projects (from solutions and implementations perspectives). The successful candidates will require knowledge of CCAR regulatory reporting (FRY-14Q) as well as financial products. Responsibilities will focus on CCAR reporting (FRY-14Q) as well as enhancing CCAR reporting framework and automating it. The candidate will work with numerous functions within the bank to help drive change management over CCAR. The role will involve interactions with various groups and project teams throughout the firm including Finance, Legal, Risk, Operations, Business and Treasury.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and review FR-Y14Q work papers supporting the submissions of assigned Regulatory Schedules to the Federal Reserve Bank in accordance with the policies and procedure of the Regulatory Reporting Department, and consistent with the applicable federal regulations and instructions of the relevant report
- Analyze information collected from various sources to ensure completeness and accuracy in compliance with regulatory requirements
- FRY-14Q Enhancements and Automation
- Research, formulate, propose and implement strategic regulatory solutions
- Assist in enhancing internal controls over FRY-14Q reporting
- Assist in building an attestation framework over FRY-14Q
- Enhance and maintain the training curriculum related to FRY-14Q reporting
- Improve, maintain and manage the analytical framework over FRY-14Q
- Assist in overall CCAR reporting automation initiative
- To reiterate, this opportunity is an excellent role in a high exposure, business critical space at the forefront of regulatory change in one of the most respected banks in the world.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in accounting or regulatory reporting functions in a financial institution
- Undergraduate degree in accounting and/or finance
- External Fed reporting experience a plus
- Change management experience
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills and a high proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Teamwork and collaboration-orientated
- Must possess extensive energy and focus
- Ability to multiple task and work within tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Assistant Vice President or Vice President title (dependant upon experience) at a world leading bank. Competitive base salary, plus bonus in addition to market leading benefits scheme.