You are here
Ceramics Project Manager
Background working with Ceramics is highly preferred
No relocation assistance provided; Must be authorized to work in US
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a highly profitable manufacturing company near Fall River, MA. This company is part of a $2b global organization but has a smaller, collaborative feel at this MA based site. With a specialization in ceramic materials, this company is looking to hire a Ceramics Project Manager that has experience working with this material, who can own the product from inception through production.
The Ceramics Project Manager will:
- Manage new product development projects
- Responsible for Design Plan that meets customer specifications and/or requirements.
- Manage new product projects using accepted project management tools
- Resolve any issues with product design specification, process design specifications or inspection specifications throughout lifecycle of product.
- Participate in customer visits to discuss new products or evaluate product problems as required.
- Evaluate propose changes in equipment, processes, materials or services that result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Approve customer purchase orders to ensure product will meet customer requirements as part of contract review process as required.
- Technical resource for process engineering, quality engineering and production on applicable products.
- Participates in MRB activities as required
The Successful Applicant
The Ceramics Project Manager should have:
- B.S. degree in Material Science or Engineering is desired and often required.
- Processing experience with refractory metallization, thin film deposition, electroplating, vacuum and hydrogen brazing, and electrical testing desired.
- Experience working with materials such as ceramics
- NPD experience and project management experience
What's on Offer
- Reputable and well established global organization
- Strong room for growth within company
- Technical role with project management responsibilities
- Competitive compensation