You are here
CFO - Entertainment Experience an Absolute Must!
- Entertainment Company looking for a CFO - Entertainment Industry Experience!
- CPA Required!
About Our Client
Entertainment Subsidiary, which is a spin off from a larger organization in the Entertainment space is seeking a CFO out of industry!
As the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Act as a strategic, financially minded business partner to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the executive team to provide financial support to analyze scenarios, make sound strategic and financial decisions, and monitor and control operational financial reporting.
- Repeat prior success in scaling a business for rapid growth across multiple lines of revenue. Leverage functional skills in finance, accounting, and operations/strategy, to create the appropriate infrastructure, controls, policies, and processes that can support growth.
- Leverage prior experience monetizing video or content in helping establish its revenue streams and refine them as the company grows.
- Understand the complexity of the business, identify areas that need immediate attention, and be directly involved in operational issues.
- Lead development and direction of financial business planning (e.g., strategic plans, annual operating plans, business analysis, balance sheet management, etc.), and establishment of performance benchmarks.
- Drive development and implementation of enhanced automated financial processes and systems.
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal CFO, your background will consist of:
- Preference for a candidate that has late stage fund raising experience and has successfully managed a financial exit for shareholders.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA REQUIRED
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in Entertainment Companies
- Previous experience managing teams of 10 people
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Compensation Package.