You are here
CFO - NYC Tech Start-Up
Looking for experienced CFO
Must have Tech company experience
About Our Client
A start-up NYC tech company located in Manhattan is looking for a CFO with a tech background
- Assist with Business Analysts to develop, monitor and improve financial data and systems.
- Manage relationships with third party Insurance, Banking and Accounting/Audit companies.
- Develop and manage systems to assess business risks and growth.
- Create systems to manage balance sheet, manage cash, investments, and acquisitions.
- Generate tools to measure and monitor ROI.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Implement operational best practices
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting, Finance and Information Technology Management
- GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Management
- Lead, coach and develop team members
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment with constant growth and change
- Servant Leader
- Vision Casting
- Self-Awareness and Improvement
- Social Intelligence
- Excellent Communicator
- Highly analytical and process orientated
- Provide candid feedback and opinion with tact
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates experienced as a VP of Finance/Accounting or CFO. MBA in Finance and/or Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Great Company Benefits
- Start-Up office environment