You are here
Digital Media and Online Marketing Seeking CFO
Specializingt in Creating Strategic Multi-Platform Experiences
About Our Client
A Manhattan based digital media marketing firm, specializing in organizing and creating a strategic multi-platform experiences for the world's largest companies. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or Equivalent
- 7+ years of progressive experience working from a small firm to a larger corporation
- Experience partnering with an executive team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Industry experience strongly preferred
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to longevity and communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all businesses worldwide. Open to an incredible work environment - fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings. This position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!