You are here
- Excellent Dubai based role for a seasoned CFO with corporate finance, operation
- Excellent tax free salary and lucrative bonus structure
About Our Client
Based in Dubai, our client is a multinational organization offering business services globally.
The CFO will have full responsibility for implementing the Group's Global Finance strategy and translating this across all of its subsidiary businesses.
Reporting to the Board, the CFO will have a strong Capital Markets background and will be adept at raising equity; utilising debt as well as other Corporate Finance related instruments. The incumbent will be well versed with critical negotiations, Mergers and Acquisition/ IPO's, and setting up joint ventures on a global level. The CFO will also have direct ownership of the Group's operational finance areas and will oversee all of its financial management, integrity and health.
The job requires:
- Strong knowledge of raising capital from equity and debt capital markets
- Providing financial direction to the worldwide leadership team in accordance with the group's vision and business strategy, providing key advice on external influences and their potential impact on the business
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial and management reports are produced in line with company and legislative requirements
- Prior exposure to managing internal reporting and implementing a robust MIS throughout the organization
- Experience in leading the annual budgeting process and evaluating future fund requirements alongside organizing cost effective financing
- Strong experience of ensuring appropriate statutory compliance and ensuring the entire finance function has a high level of corporate/ stakeholder integrity
The Successful Applicant
- Should be CA qualified (ACA - Chartered Accountant); hold a degree from a globally renowned university; post graduate qualification from Ivy League (Oxbridge, IIT, IIM, etc) or similar universities is preferable (MSc, MBA);
- Has a minimum of 10-15 years leadership and management experience (EMEA experience is an advantage)
- Has prior exposure to corporate finance including equity & debt, M&A, joint ventures, disposals
- Should have experience in establishing internal procedures, processes and controls
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management, operational staff, and company bankers and investors
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to interpret financial models
- Is entrepreneurial in nature with strong negotiating skills
What's on Offer
Excellent tax free package (c300k USD) with benefits: generous bonus, LTIP; family medical and business class flights.
Remuneration will be offered to reflect the strength of your expertise and experience and will include excellent expatriate benefits.