You are here
- Chargeback Analyst
- Rebate Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company
- Work closely with the contract administration team to address and/or escalate issues with rebates and returns.
- Create and maintain reports to track progress of deduction resolution on a monthly basis.
- Manage chargeback activity for the department and support the documentation, analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with the management team to develop reporting for the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree required or relevant experience, with degrees in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, generic experience is preferred
- Strong technical experience working with MS office and ERP systems
- Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical contracting and or related financial operations.
What's on Offer
Full time salary plus benefits