You are here
Chemical Sales Representative
- Opportunity to be a leader in sales and account management for global org.
- Background in chemicals, brewing, food and beverage required
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a privately held, global organization that is looking to generate further presence here in the US. This company manufacturing cleaning and sanitation chemicals for industries such as brewing and food/beverage. This is an opportunity to be a key player in driving sales, cultivating new and existing clients, and leading as a technical expert for product application.
The Chemical Sales Representative will:
- Utilize experience in breweries/chemical applications to provide services at customer's site on the different hygiene applications.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, action-logs, and consumption reports
- Maintain existing dosing equipment
- Try continuously to expand business within existing customers
- Actively acquire new accounts
- Represent the company during exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience working with chemicals, preferably within a brewery
- Sales driving with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel - this is a work from home opportunity
What's on Offer
- Company provides cell phone and company car
- US leader for the organization
- Global organization
- Work with breweries