You are here
Chief Financial Officer
- Private Equity Backed
- Significant multi-Year Double Digit Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a construction group with significant holdings in sustainable development. LEED development projects creat both profitbale and green alternatives to a staid and developed market. The company are set for significant growth in 2017 and beyond and now need a CFO who can develop the business with backing from a very supportive Private Equity owndership group.
- Direct the overall financial policies, procedures, staff, and other resources. Act as a strong business partner to the CEO and leadership group. This role will act as part of the senior leadership team.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and that accounting is in accordance with GAAP/IFRS and applicable international, federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensures that all financial covenants are met, including the compliance with all financial reporting requirements on all debt instruments.
- Provide timely and accurate management reporting essential to appropriate decision making.
- Oversees processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting. Ensures processes meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible for selection and implementation of any technology used within the financial services group. Review of existing technology and determination of appropriate technology resources to meet the needs with the department and its stakeholders.
- Oversight of the development of tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to senior management and internal stakeholders and make actionable recommendations on both strategic and operational issues.
- Oversee financial functions including accounting, budgeting, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and developing action plans.
- Evaluate financial performance by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining productivity and quality, and providing such information on a timely basis to order to resolve potential issues or make midstream operational changes.
- Monitor and report on a timely basis actual financial performance through analysis and reporting of significant variances to budget. Provide update financial forecasts measuring impact on both a profitability and cash flow basis.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BBA in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
- Current/Active CFO.
- Construction/Energy preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager over Finance and Accounting area.
- High-level proficiency in planning and analysis
- Experienced user of various ERP systems. Knowledge of financial reporting applications and packages. Experience with Timberline is a plus.
- Participatory experience in the implementation of an ERP system.
- Proven aptitude for driving top and bottom line growth through initiation, collaboration, and management of teams to execute strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated strength of business and strategic acumen as a leader in a entrepenurial growing company.
- Private Equity or 3rd party reporting preferred
What's on Offer
Outstanding salary up to $195,000 + Bonus + Phantom Stock with excellent long term benefits.