You are here
Chief Financial Officer
Joining one of the world's largest brands in a startup division
Chance to grow a high end business
About Our Client
My client is a well known skincare/cosmetics brand with an established reputation in the high end market. With over 10 years of establishment, they have recently joined forces with a global brand which will be greatly beneficial for their future growth both locally and abroad. They are seeking for a CFO to lead the team through their dynamic growth stage.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Oversee the end to end accounting process and ensure smooth business operations across various departments.
- Act as liaison and contact point for third party negotiations and contracts
- Responsible for inventory management as well as other forecasting/budgeting/planning related duties.
- Work closely with legal team to ensure all compliance is met and any issues are duly reported
- Coordinate with IT departments to safeguard confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Responsible for maintaining IT costs including server management, in house hosting and other network security maintenance
- Lead and mentor a team within the finance and accounting function
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have the following attributes:
- Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration highly preferred
- Professional qualifications in accounting/finance is required
- Must have 8+ years in a financial and operations role, ideally within retail/personal skincare industry
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive base salary of $200000 to $250000 with excellent benefits and brand privileges.