You are here
Chief Financial Officer
Must have experience reporting to a Principal/Owner
Business operations experience is required
About Our Client
Our client is privately held business with about 200 different entities with real estate holdings, restaurants, and parking facilities.
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Operations of 50+ parking garages located throughout New York City and Boston
- Active real estate holdings globally
- Restaurants throughout New York City
- Oversee all operational, passive, and fiduciary accounting and tax planning, structure, and compliance
- Maximizing tax efficiency
- Create and present financial reports (income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet) to the family board on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Provide annual budgeting and cash flow projections for each major asset class
- Create financial models for various types of real estate and business transactions
The Successful Applicant
The right Chief Financial Officer MUST have worked directly for a owner or principal, have experience with overseeing multiple entities, and have run business operations on a medium to large scale.
It would be helpful to have a CPA or MBA. Top schools are highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience