You are here
Chief Investment and Finance Officer
CIO / CFO needed for a growing real estate investment firm in San Antonio
Investment professional will also focus on capital, debt and equity raising
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment firm specializing in multifamily and commercial properties throughout USA. Based out of San Antonio and reporting into the owner and CEO our client is seeking a highly experienced financial professional with significant capital markets, debt and equity experience to join their team as a Chief Investment and Finance officer.
Reporting to the CEO the CIO / CFO will be responsible for financial planning and growth strategy for the businesses real estate investment function. Alongside establishing financial for its corporate office and subsidiaries the CIO / CFO will be responsible for all investor reporting and ensure internal compliance procedures are adhered to. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be, limited to:
- Assist / lead all new capital raising focusing on debt and equity procurement
- Analyze all new investment and development opportunities
- Manage all financial operational planning, reporting and presentation to board members
- Asses and manage corporate financial risk for internal developments and external equity opportunities
- Manage all internal financial reporting for Audit procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful CIO / CFO will ideally have a Strong background in commercial and / or Multifamily real estate and have a progressive track record of financial analysis, internal finance control and management capabilities.
Alongside this you must posses:
- Minimum 5 years of capital market experience raising capital and identifying debt and equity opportunities
- Experience from institutional firms and hands on real estate investment teams
- Background of raising equity for $200MM of real estate assets
- BA and MBA in Finance or Finance related sectors.
- Internal financial control experience.
- Solid understanding and experience within the private equity market.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes a competitive base salary, 401k match, health, dental vision and commission structure directly related to capital sourced.