You are here
Chief Procurement Officer
Leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company seeking CPO!
Must be willing to relocate outside of NYC****
About Our Client
The world's leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Organization with a large portfolio of reputable brands distributed and sold throughout the world. They pride themselves on their consistency of delivering quality goods with a commitment to building sustainable communities.
- Lead the organization's long term indirect sourcing strategies and procurement efforts
- Client relationship management, maintain reputability, growth, and delivery
- Identify suppliers through in-depth analysis, negotiate contracts and plan/monitor purchased goods and their performance
- Implement cost saving strategies without damaging value
- Stay up to date with industry market knowledge and competition
- Consistent monitoring of performance with vendors and stakeholders for improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 20 years of experience in Procurement at a Global Consumer Products Goods Organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field from prestigious university (MBA a plus!)
- Proven track record of leadership and management skills/achievements
- Proof of company-wide cost savings
- Strong knowledge of both Indirect/Direct Procurement
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits package, 401k.