You are here
Chief Technology Officer
- Fintech Start-Up
- High profile position - reproting to CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up technology business in the FinTech space. With operations in Chicago, NYC, London and Singapore, they are well set for an exciting 2017. The position reports to the CEO and will be responsible for the whole business.
The company is a visionary it its field but has a strong corporate social responsibility platform that flows through everthing this company does.
- Establish the company's technical vision and assume responsibility for all technical infrastructure. This includes server platforms, database administration, storage systems, and networking.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and set timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of services and products.
- Manage and maintain the internal and customer-facing server and network infrastructure.
- Provide leadership that supports the company's culture, mission, and values.
- Be an innovator and disruptor.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Oversee and maintain system consistency through regular audits.
- Recognize and identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed.
- Perform managerial duties to a small but growing team including giving regular feedback, conducting annual performance reviews and hiring new team members.
- Continually raise the bar and groom a team of A-players.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree preferred but will consider candidates with a BA/BS
- 7+ years of experience building and managing high-performing teams
Leadership Experience (Managing Teams/Organizations):
- Linux, RedHat/CentOS
- Bash or Python
- PHP and MySQL
- Network and architect design (Cisco)
- Scrum/Agile environment
What's on Offer
Outstanding package - $175,000 - $225,0000 + Bonus