You are here
Client Accountant for the shared services arm of a leading Advertising company
Temp to Perm
About Our Client
Our client is a top global advertising company in New York City.
- Review the inventory of client billable charges and supporting documentation; work with the account handler to determine the month's billing
- Draft edit and finalize invoices for client, working closing with Account Leads around the U.S.
- Maintain trackers for overall accounts including amount billed, approved budgets, inter-company budget allocation & tracking, year to date fees and expenses for each account.
- Match supporting documentation of expenses to draft invoices.
- Ensure that invoices are submitted in a timely manner and in accordance to the contract.
- Ensure up to date purchase orders are received for new projects of for revised budgets.
- Assist in the collection process of past due accounts receivable as needed.
- Assist Project Managers/Client leaders on client queries and requests.
- Final invoice and close jobs by the required dead line.
- Provide support to Client leaders on adhoc assignments.
- Assist with monthly close related to client portfolio, project journals and other duties including SOX compliance with revenue recognition.
- Maintain clean work in process for assigned clients, including creating monthly reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to various project leads and other office finance departments on inter-company transactions.
- Manage, process and track inter-company revenue charges.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Familiarity with computerized billing/accounting systems.
- Strong Math/Analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate works needs and follow through with minimum direction.
- Dependable with deadlines and flexible enough to work some over-time in a few peak weeks.
- Must be flexible, team oriented.
- Proficient in Excel(V-Lookup, Pivot Table and etc)
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation upon conversion