You are here
Client Budget Manager
Client Budget Manager is needed to take ownership of newly acquired client.
Exciting opportunity to continue career in client budget/finance!
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded advertising company within a big four agency's network, with offices all over the US.
Client Budget Manager will be responsible for:
- All client billing related matters such as opening production job numbers, tracking production jobs, generating client estimates and coding vendor invoices for payment
- Leading team meetings internally and with clients
- Supervise and train 1-2 client budget coordinators
- Approve all billable and non-billable client related expenses
- Generate, approve and send billing to client
- Submit monthly and quarterly revenue forecast to finance
- Monitor monthly revenue and compare to forecast, budget and prior year complete with variance analysis
- Revenue oversight and reconciliation
- Client P&L matters including forecasting, manpower, revenue and T&E reports
- Monitor, manage and bill WIP
- Manage client A/R and collections
- Ensure that all client accounting is in accordance with specific client contract and company controls
- Partner with account management by providing all aspects of client related financial analysis, reporting and support
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Client Budget Manager will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience; at least 1 year within the advertising industry
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree in Finance or another related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- At least 1 year of managing/supervising experience
- Ability to work well within a team and with other departments
- Must be ale to work independently and take ownership of tasks
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.