You are here
Client Finance Analyst - Global Advertising Agency
Opportunity to develop specialized finance career
Join global organization in an exciting stage of growth
About Our Client
My client is a top tier advertising agency with online digital capabilities. Their range of services to clients including marketing, branding, PR, advertising as well as event management. Their have also developed a reputable digital team that have earned them long term relationships with a variety of clients, ranging from up and coming businesses to large global corporations. They are seeking for passionate individuals to join their growing team in the LA office.
The successful candidate is expected to perform the duties below:
- Provide financial support to client account teams and monitor budgets on a project basis.
- Secure client P.O. or necessary work/payment authorizations and ensure adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures making sure production jobs are billed to meet the payment terms of the production companies.
- Generate & maintain client facing budget tracking files as needed.
- Process all Billable Vendor invoices for Payment.
- Ensure Fees are billed and sent on time.
- Labor (Budget vs Actual) and P&L reporting across all clients to review with Account leads.
- Assist in the creation of jobs, estimates as needed.
- Follow up with client payment teams on open Accounts Receivables.
- Weekly / Bi-weekly review of WIP & AR with Account teams.
- Adhoc financial reporting for Account & Management teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess all, if not most of the following attributes:
- 2 years of finance/accounting experience within marketing/advertising companies
- Prior experience in client finance is strong advantage
- Must be comfortable with cross function interaction with internal and external parties
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
- Prior experience with SAP systems a plus
- Deadline oriented and able to multitask
- Able to work independently but also as a team
What's on Offer
This role provides a base salary of $60,000 with many additional perks!