You are here
Client Finance Analyst
Communications & Media Company seeks Client Fianance Analyst to join team.
Exciting opportunity to continue career in client finance!
About Our Client
Our client is an aware winning communications planning and media services agency based in New York City. They service a vast range of clients, both in size and in industry vertical.
Responsibilities of Client Finance Analyst:
- Enter all offline media buys into the system
- Process both draft bills and live client invoices for all media types (Print, Broadcast, Digital)
- Compile and send the billing package to the client
- Maintain and provide various monthly reports to client
- Work with the media account team (planning & buying teams) to facilitate the clearing of media vendor invoice discrepancies
- Ensure all invoices are cleared for payment prior to deadlines
- Entering of all offline media buys into the Media Ocean Spectra OX System
- Providing draft billing to the team for approval/live billing to the client, following the clients billing calendar, by managing internal teams timelines
- Maintaining/providing multiple monthly finance reports to the client
- Following up with client regarding payment of past due invoices
- Manage monthly media vendor invoice reconciliation
- Direct client contact
The Successful Applicant
A successful Client Finance Analyst will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- 1-2 years of finance experience
- Proficiency in excel
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize while thriving in a fun, team-based environment
- Resourceful and demonstrate initiative to participate beyond what is required
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with internal teams
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with great benefits!