You are here
Client Finance Director
- Major advertising agency is seeking a Client Finance Director
- Role will report into CFO and sit in NYC office
About Our Client
One of the world's largest advertising networks is seeking a Client Finance Director for their New York City office.
- Build fee proposals and fee reconciliations with the client facing agency staff for review and presentation to clients by Agency CFO. Depending on the candidate and client account, the Client Finance Director may present and negotiate fees and recons directly with the clients.
- Have a solid understanding of the client contracts and ensure all financial obligations are being met, and provide information from the contracts to account management from time to time. May negotiate client contracts depending on experience.
- Lead monthly finance meetings with account teams to review the status of the scopes, profitability, staff utilization and other client finance issues, with a view to deliver projects profitably and on budget.
- Assess profitability of his/her assigned client accounts and take the steps necessary to improve it.
- Work with the billers, analysts and account management to ensure that all invoicing for fees and production is delivered timely, and review WIP, accounts receivable and other reports to ensure that all financial obligations by agency and clients are being delivered per contract.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding pricing, invoices, reconciliations
- Escalate any internal team inefficiency that is impacting project profitability and seek resolution
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Client Finance Director will have:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 7 years within the advertising industry (solid client finance experience a must)
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Keynote / Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to follow projects efficiently through completion.
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-pace environment.
- Must possess sound judgment skills and be self-motivated and able to work independently.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.