You are here
Client Finance Manager
Major advertising agency is seeking a Client Finance Manager
Incredible opportunity to join a growing team in a fun agency!
About Our Client
Major advertising agency under one of the large networks is seeking a Client Finance Manager. This role will report into a Director and sit in the New York City office.
- Prepare and manage regular reporting for each client division
* Provide updates as required on status of each account to Account Team leads and Directors
* Preparation of client revenue schedules
* Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial management reports.
* Identify accounting discrepancies and irregularities
* Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close reconciliations related to revenue accounts
* Ad hoc reporting and accounting research
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Client Finance Manager will have:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Experience working in media, advertising, or similar field, preferably at a large networked agency
* Minimum of 5 years' finance/accounting experience
* Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS
* Proficient in MS Office, with a particular focus in Excel
* Sun systems a plus
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Collaborative, with strong focus on teamwork
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and great benefits including:
Generous vacation policy, medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) Plan participation, flexible spending accounts, and other competitive employee benefits.