You are here
Client Finance Manager!
- Digital Media company looking for a Client Finance Manager!
- Prior Media Experience a MUST!
About Our Client
Digital Media company with a start up type feel is looking to add on a Client Finance Manager!
As the Client Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Help to transform the reporting function from a support service to a critical driver of performance and decision making. Help to create a culture of performance management by providing critical and actionable data to leadership
- Develop and distribute dashboards and key business metrics to relevant business partners including non-financial metrics. Develop models for client, employee, and service type profitability
- Prepare annual financial plans including capacity, income and expense, capital budget and supporting schedules. Update monthly forecasts and provide detailed variance analysis for submission to local and corporate office. Monitor actual versus projected spending on client and agency budgets, recommend course corrections as appropriate.
- Enhance and optimize the financial reporting and planning processes to provide more insightful analysis and make process more efficient. Partner and liaise with shared service accounting group and act as advocate for reporting needs and requirement
The Successful Applicant
As the Client Finance Manager, your background will consist of:
- 3 - 5 years of progressively responsible experience in finance/accounting in the public relations or a related industry, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and relationship-building skills, commitment to client service.
- Outstanding financial acumen and expertise in using financial systems and Excel for financial modeling and data manipulation. Experience with PowerPivots a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to be flexible, creative and service-oriented when dealing with individuals throughout the organization.
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation package!