You are here
Client Finance Manager
Manage team of client finance analysts
Must have Agency experience
About Our Client
A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with many household name brands.
- Support onboarding of new projects working with account leadership to determine the structure needed for project set up and tracking.
- Review contracts and work with revenue team to determine level of effort associated with billing and revenue recognition for assignment to team member for ongoing support.
- Engage in billing/revenue recognition process on new accounts/projects or problem accounts to ensure appropriate workflow between client finance, account team members, and client.
- Work with team members to implement system and process changes to drive efficiencies and standardization.
- Validate accuracy of billing processing, revenue recognition, and ensure invoices are distributed to client in a timely manner.
- Engage with Account teams to understand near term pipeline items to plan for onboarding and billing set-up.
- Represent operational billing function as part of upcoming ERP implementation.
- Support internal and external audit process related to billing and revenue recognition.
- Keep Finance Business Partner informed of key changes to the forecast.
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis related to monthly financial results and support the budget process for accounts under management.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced Excel skills preferred, Core Required
- Agency Experience
- Core Powerpoint, Outlook, and Word skills Required
- 5-7 years in client finance or project accounting related position preferred
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Need to have a strong work ethic and be able to drive day to day work effort
- Attention to detail and a desire to learn, ask questions, and take on increasing responsibility
What's on Offer
- Great benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome office perks