You are here
Client Finance Manager
Advertising company seeking Client Finance Director to build team
Exciting opportunity lead team within a well-known agency!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known subsidiary of one of the big 4 advertising holding companies. Office is based in NYC.
The Client Finance Manager will be expected to:
- Prepare and manage regular reporting for each client division
- Provide updates as required on status of each account to Account Team leads and Directors
- Preparation of client revenue schedules
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial management reports.
- Identify accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close reconciliations related to revenue accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and accounting research
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Client Finance Manager will have these qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of progressively responsible experience in finance/accounting in the public relations or a related industry, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated excellent communication and relationship-building skills, commitment to client service
- Outstanding financial acumen and expertise in using financial systems and Excel for financial modeling and data manipulation. Experience with PowerPivots a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to be flexible, creative and service-oriented when dealing with individuals throughout the organization
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.