You are here
Client Finance Manager/Director - Global Advertising Agency
Opportunity to grow your own team
Join a fun and highly autonomous industry
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned digital agency with presence in over 40 countries around the world. They work with top tier clients that are respective leaders in their industry. They also have established partnerships with emerging technologies that allow them to remain forefront in the industry. The company encourages innovation, ownership and a sense that everything is possible.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Take lead on all matters related to client financial performance/forecasting/budgeting
- Prepare client pricing analysis, margin analysis and reporting
- MSA, Pricing and negotiation support
- Work closely with internal FP&A team regarding client revenue forecasting/budgeting
- Liaise with Revenue department on revenue recognition matters
- Support CEO of company on forward strategy
- Review and analyze portfolio headcount needs in partnership with resource management
- Manage portfolios regarding financial reporting, profitability, expenses, budget etc.
- Perform analysis duties related to time, costs, closes, write offs, changes
- Perform reconciliations as requested by clients
- Follow up on client documents
- Responsible for ensuring that client invoicing is accurate and timely
- Establish professional relationships with client leads to drive performance efficiency
- Monthly client performance/profitability reviews with Client Leadership
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
Candidates with following attributes will be considered:
- At least 7 years of progressive industry experience required.
- Prior experience in client finance is a must.
- BA in Finance/Accounting required. MBA/CPA/CFA highly preferred.
- Strong in accounting operations and financial analysis. Full understanding of accrual based accounting, revenue recognition types and rules, GAAP rules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as role requires frequent interaction with Agency Leadership and Client contacts at senior levels.
- Ability to build relationships, both with clients and internal team members.
- High accuracy and diligence in inputting data,
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work with deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a base package of $100k - $150k, with additional competitive benefits.