You are here
Client Integration Manager
Top Tier Brokerage Firm
Covering STP, automation of settlement, quoting and trading flows
About Our Client
This role is with a top tier broker located in both NYC and NJ. The person in this role will spend 50% of their time in NJ and the other 50% in NYC. Integration Manager responsible for working with EBS clients to integrate the EBS product range. The integration role will cover STP, automation of settlement, Quoting and trading flows. The candidate should be able to successfully run multiple projects for different services in parallel, as well as manage a third party development team.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, working closely with business and technology teams to deploy EBS solutions to our clients.
- Work with the Sales Team to provide pre-Sales Technical support.
- Build relationships and processes with the internal teams who will assist with the customer deployment.
- Ensure regular communications take place between stakeholder, facilitating meetings and bring key stakeholders together to ensure a positive client experience.
- Complete projects in line with Sales and clients expectations.
- Ensuring structured and effective delivery of service.
- Owning the Deployment Project and ensuring the client is effectively handed over to Customer Support.
- Document any non-standard solutions and ensure this documentation is shared for ongoing support.
- Work with EBS Development, EBS Product and third party development team to prioritize changes.
- Fulfill any additional/adhoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including professional interaction with the client.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of deploying vendor solutions onto client sites.
- An appreciation of network routing and hardware.
- Prior experience implementing SWIFT message flows using MT and MX message formats
- Good knowledge and understanding of other financial messaging protocols - FIX, TOF, XML, web service etc
- Prior experience of providing automated transaction services and straight through processing to third party system(s)
- Working knowledge using 3rd party applications is preferable - eg Service Now; Salesforce; Confluence; Visio; etc
- Track record of delivering time critical projects.
- A self-starter with strong personal organizational skills with analytical and decision making abilities
- Service orientated, adaptable and resilient and capable of working under tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with an emphasis on personal accountability for the pipeline of work
- Quality and control, with excellent attention to detail and a technical background in IT and network projects
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
- Well rounded knowledge of financial markets, especially Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
- Strong background of implementing STP/Integration solutions.
- Technical qualification in computing sciences or 3+ years managing projects to banks - preferably educated to degree level
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits