You are here
Clinical Logistics Manager
Clinical Supply Chain
Experienced Customer Service Manager
About Our Client
Supply chain organization focused in the pharmaceutical industry. Global leader in direct to patient services and biological shipments with state of the art logistics network.
- Participate in the Customer agreement of service and response standards and ensure that these standards are maintained or exceeded during program delivery.
- Manage all Customer Relationship Manager and the Customer Services Agents.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Customer, Account Management team and Operational Functions, in order to influence the achievement and maintenance of service performance.
- Work in a cross functional capacity to ensure the activities related to various entities fit with customer requirements and Marken Network guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Develop best working practices.
- Managing Key Accounts.
- Analysis of Services and development of possible service solutions.
- Manage special requests from the customer for increased and enhanced levels of service or monitoring of shipment progress.
- Working with Customer logistics teams/departments, to develop and implement solutions for new business requirements in accordance with Marken Guidelines.
- Attend meetings with the client on a periodical basis, to discuss program status and relevant service issues and concerns.
- Reporting of Quality related activities to the NORAM QC, Customer Service Manager and/or Branch Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have understanding of central lab and clinical trial supplies industry
- Must understand the different temperature requirements for the transportation of shipments.
- Knowledge of pricing/costs
- Desired experience with international logistics and knowledge of export/import regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize workload
- Experience in Courier or Freight Industry
- Clinical Background
- Able to influence others to ensure business targets are met
- Ability to work within a busy environment.
- Excel/Word proficiency
What's on Offer
Great company, benefits, and pay!