You are here
- Work at a stable growing company!
- Great company benefits, culture, and room to grow within the organization.
About Our Client
Our bearing solutions offer an increase in performance, reliability, and extended service life without periodic lubrication or maintenance and are proven effective in the most demanding aviation, marine and industrial applications around the globe.
- Set up and perform machining operations on several complex machines in the cell. Make adjustments to meet customer requirements. Work to close tolerances. Develop and document procedures.
- Perform all responsibilities within productivity and quality expectations. Follow work procedures.
- Act as a troubleshooter for machining problems. Resolve problems or refer problems to appropriate individual.
- Train operators in machining processes.
- May occasionally perform responsibilities of an assembler.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Report safety incidents to supervisor.
- Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to 5S program in work area.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to positive teamwork environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in training/learning other positions. Accomplish related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS/ABILITIES ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
Attention to detail
Inspection of work
Read and edit CNC programs
Set up and utilize gages
What's on Offer
KNOWLEDGE ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
- Cutting tool technology
- Geometric tolerances