You are here
Coatings Sales Specialist
Growth and promotion within a growing company
Generous benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a leading roofing manufacturer of various roofing products. As one of the leading innovators in the roofing industry for over 50 years throughout the US and overseas, my client is growing nationally and internationally through new products and innovative techniques.
The Architectural Representative will be partnering and coordinating with Sales managers and agents and the technical service representatives to ensure proper service is provided to deliver the materials required for the jobs.
- Identifies trends and emerging contractor needs in the region.
- Generates new coatings product opportunities.
- Develops an annual comprehensive territory plan for optimizing the objectives of the position within the defined territory.
- Establishes a project priority program utilizing the data provided by a job lead system.
- Educates field sales staff on new coatings products and market trends.
- Calls on architectural and consultant firms to promote the companies roofing products.
- Routinely calls on the companies approved roofing systems contractors in the territory.
- Actively participates in the activities and functions of the local RCI, CSI and contractor chapters within the territory.
- Keeps participating contractors advised as specs are being developed and when out for bidding.
- Develops complete knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of competitive specification and warranties.
- Sets up and manage table-top/pop-up exhibits at trade shows within the territory.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years roofing experience within a technical service and/or sales capacity required.
- Registered (or pursuing) RRO or RRC preferred.
- Commercial roofing contract experience a definite plus.
- Proficient public speaker. Strong interpersonal/writing/communication skills required.
- Is detail oriented and exhibits a high level of problem solving and common sense.
- Ability to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
My client offers competitive salaries and excellent opportunities for growth. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical (POS)
- Prescription plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays and 13 PTO days per year
- Discretionary Performance Incentive Awards
- Generous 401(k) Company Match; immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent)
- Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement