You are here
Collections Account Manager
Excellent opportunity with a leading call center in Henderson, NV
Collections Account Manager position with growth opportunity
About Our Client
Leading Call Center located in Henderson, NV.
Collections Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound and outbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Account Managers are also required to offer payments programs and solve customer problems.
- Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to my role through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated to me. Where responsible for risks and controls ensure that these are appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Listen actively and establish rapport
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs, listen and actively
- Use computer software application to properly service customers' accounts
- Take ownership of any follow-up work necessary to service customer and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Speak/write knowledgeably about products and services
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies
- Consistently meet performance standards set by department
- Complete additional projects and tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma
- 1 year's experience in collections with an excellent performance and attendance record.
- 1+ Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus.
- Team player
- Strong communications skills
- Investment banking experience or Compliance experience might be considered "preferred" for a given job rather than required
- Sales experience is preferred for cross selling, up selling and down selling
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice
- Extremely customer-focused, positive, professional attitude
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and overtime compensation structure for the Collections Account Manager position.