You are here
Collections Specialist (Hicksville)
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing or distribution company required
- Located in Hicksville, Long Island
About Our Client
Consumer goods organization in Hicksville, Long Island.
The Collection Specialist's responsibility includes the oversight and management of outstanding accounts receivable assigned to the Collection Specialist in a manner which will maximize the collection of cash and achieve the facility's financial and business office performance objects. As a member of the Accounting team, the Collection Specialist is responsible for contributing to improved operations and for promoting teamwork throughout the department. The Collection Specialist is responsible for following up with appropriate telephone inquiries, apparel letters, emails as needed to process claims.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a consumer goods (manufacturer or distributor)collections position. - NOT medical or legal
- B2B Collections experience required
- Must be goal oriented, attentive to detail
- Must work effectively under pressure
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a temp to perm opportunity