You are here
- Excellent opportunity to work for a great company
- Very consultative Collections-NOT a Call Center
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing company
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in fast paced goal oriented collections department
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, review account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies and short payment.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts, DSO
- Enlist the efforts of Sales and Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Maintain accurate and current account postings for checks, ACH payments and credit card payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years Accounts Receivable experience.
- Minimum 2 year Accounting degree preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn the procedures of the department.
- Employee must be able to demonstrate proficiency in all job functions.
What's on Offer
competitive hourly rate, great environment, very good chance of becoming a permanent employee