You are here
- Great opportunity for a collections specialist to excel at a reputable law firm
- Ranked amoung the nations best Leading Lawyers in Business in 2016 by Chambers
About Our Client
With more than 200 attorneys, the New York office is my client's second largest.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with attorneys to review current receivable status and discuss aging receivables and high ratio of unbilled time.
- Contact and follow-up with clients who have aged receivables on a daily basis. Discuss natural of the inquiry.
- Continual follow-up with client until remittance of aged receivable is received.
- Create and record detailed notations in ARCS regarding update of all collection activity tasks.
- Investigate and analyze client payment history through CMS-related reports.
- Analyze monthly Aged Receivables Reports to identify those clients who need to be contacted.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in Accounting database systems (CMS, ARCS)
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary along with great benefits