You are here
Commercial Buyer / Business Manager
Major Aerospace Company
Tremendous Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
With 55 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world's aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets
- Evaluation and assessment of risk for proposed new business
- Ensuring new business meets company business objectives
- Develop cost estimating proposals
- Coordination of the conversion of estimates to prices
- Negotiation of sales/procurement contracts including pricing and other terms of business with customers
- Preparations of non-disclosure agreements where appropriate
- Ensuring limit of liability coverage with customers where appropriate
- Negotiation of price escalation with customers
- Contract launch presentations/start of work review
- Ensuring contract requirements are understood by other relevant areas of the company
- Ensuring all cash is collected from customers when due
- Monthly reporting of current contracts (project reviews)
- Develop pricing models for existing, new and bundled products
- Develop and implement automated pricing systems
- Preparation of financial projections and competitive analyses.
- Assures costs and prices are compliant with FAR and CAS requirements
- Conduct regular independent audits to ensure cost performance targets are met
- Leads and directs the analysis of pricing strategies and tactics utilizing some or all of the following financial modeling methods
- Compile and analyze statistical data to establish price objectives for contract transactions
The Successful Applicant
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related field is required. MBA preferred.
- MUST BE U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Business experience in negotiating contracts
- Superior negotiation skills including analysis, judgment, communications and negotiation strategy.
- Experience in competitive, market and pricing analysis is required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work in a production environment and travel throughout the facilities and corporation to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus
- 3 Week's Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement after 2 years of employment