You are here
Commercial Construction Estimating Director
- My client is looking for an Estimating Director for their office in Denver!
- Great opportunity with strong benefits and bonus!
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor in Denver, CO. They cover several different areas of construction and they are looking to add a Commercial Construction Estimating Director to their management team. Great opportunity to join a leader in the Colorado area.
This Commercial Construction Estimating Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the estimating team with overall responsibility of all budgets and estimates of the projects
- Will be reporting directly to the President of the company
- Work to establish process and procedures for the estimating department
- Hire, train, and lead estimating team members
- Help to build and maintain relationships with customers and subcontractors
- Work with various other department managers throughout project time lines
- Ensure all projects are precise regarding labor and material costs per current market conditions
The Successful Applicant
This Commercial Construction Estimating Director will have the following qualifications:
- BS in Construction or related degree
- 10+ years of experience working as an estimator in the Colorado area
- Experience leading a team of estimators
- Experience with commercial, resort, higher education projects a plus!
- Strong understanding of business operations in a construction environment for a general contractor
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for a senior/chief estimator to take the next step in their career or for a Director of Estimating to make a move to a top GC in the Colorado area. Strong benefits and bonus potential!