You are here
Commercial Construction Estimator - Federal
Large National GC looking for an Estimator for Federal Projects
Estimator with 5+ years experience in Commercial Estimating
About Our Client
Large National GC looking for an Estimator for Federal Projects.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and proposals to prepare time, cost and labor estimate for projects
- Monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs
- Develop and execute pre-construction milestone on the project schedule
- Work with the project manager to plan the job prior to project initiation
- Obtain the subcontractors, prepare and present bids
- Maintains cost keys and price masters
- Prepares construction budgets, evaluate offers to purchase by costing changes
- Obtain bids from vendors and subs
The Successful Applicant
The Estimator must have at least 5 or more years of estimation experience. The Estimator must have experience in one or more of the follow fields: commercial, federal, or big box estimating.
What's on Offer
Very much above the market compensation package with a TOP national GC.